MARINE MOBILE ROUTER
YachtSense Link is a multi-purpose marine mobile router equipped with Raynet Ethernet ports, mobile broadband connectivity, and onboard Wi-Fi. YachtSense Link allows crew and family to connect Axiom® displays, phones, tablets, and PCs to a unified onboard network. YachtSense Link automatically switches between marina Wi-Fi and mobile networks to ensure you are always connected. Combine YachtSense Link with the Raymarine mobile app for remote access to your Raymarine network and enjoy the added security of remote GeoFence vessel monitoring. YachtSense Link also features low-voltage digital switching / monitoring channels for controlling and monitoring onboard electrical devices like pumps, batteries, lighting, and more.
- GeoFence provides alerts and notifi cations if your vessel moves in or outside a safety zone.
- Low power consumption mode supports GeoFence remote monitoring (subscription required)
- x4 input and output low voltage digital switching channels
- Easy DIY setup using a web browser or Axiom display
- Connect Raymarine equipment, tablets, smart TVs, and other wireless devices to a unified onboard network
- Mobile broadband connection to 4G (LTE) networks (SIM card and data plan required)
- Supports dual SIM cards for seamless connectivity to international mobile networks
- Integrated GPS with a range extending 4 in 1 antenna (GPS/GNSS, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi)
- Connect and view real time instrument and navigation data on board or remotely
- x4 Raynet Ethernet ports for connecting Raymarine devices
- SeaTalkNG/NMEA2000 port
- Rugged IPX6 enclosure is shock and vibration resistant